IN PERSON & BY MAIL
*You can bring a tithe by the church. The church office number is 410-257-0712.
*If you are unable to attend a service and do not have access to online accounts, you can also mail a tithe to:
Bayside Baptist Church
3009 E. Chesapeake Beach Road
Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732
Simple and secure. Give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your checking account, debit, or credit card.
We are thankful for the Lord's blessing and for the prayers and support of our church family and community for Bayside's new Transformation Life Center(TLC). Much has been accomplished this past year because of your faithful commitment to prayer and to giving above and beyond your normal tithes and offerings to the building fund.
TLC will house our FOOD PANTRY, CHILDREN'S CLASSES, YOUTH CLASSES, SAFE NIGHTS, and many other classes and opportunities.
In order to help keep our construction loan costs as low as possible, we are asking that you prayerfully consider making a donation(s) to the church TLC Building Fund. Below, you will find some different options that will assist you in your giving. If you wish to donate by check or cash, please make sure to mark your donation for the Building Fund and send it to our church office or place in the donation plate. Secure online and/or text giving is also available.
Our prayer is that this fundraising drive will enable us to open the TLC in the first half of 2020. As we "Move Forward" in the name of Jesus Christ-thank you again for your consideration and for your generosity!
Bayside Building Team
TEXT TO GIVE: 84321 and follow instructions on mobile devise
Use your Church Center APP
Your gift is tax deductible. We'll send a copy of your receipt for your records.
"Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine"
Giving and You
Giving is a crucial part of living in obedience to God for several reasons.
• One, giving is an active demonstration of faith. Sometimes, when finances are tight, giving isn’t always easy to do. But by doing so, we tell God that we trust Him to provide all of our needs no matter the circumstances.
• Two, giving is an expression of gratitude to God for all He has done for us. It is one of the best ways we can say “Thank you” to the Lord for His abundant goodness in our lives.
• Three, giving on a consistent basis displays faithfulness and integrity. Through our tithes and offerings, we prove to be faithful stewards of all God has entrusted us with.
The Logic of Giving Online
• Consistency. Often, when we are away from home, we tend to neglect our tithe. Giving online allows us to give even when we are far from home.
• Faithfulness. Selecting the automated giving option prevents our temptation to only give from what’s “left over.” We should give our tithes before all other obligations.
• Convenience. As long as we have Internet access, we can give at anytime, anywhere.
• Helping the church. Online giving helps us to simplify our accounting and expedite your gift, making us better stewards of our resources.
Biblical References to Giving
• 2 Corinthians 9:6-7: "… whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." This verse teaches us that it is not only what we give, but the acceptable attitude with which we should give.
• Malachi 3:10: "Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need." This verse comes with a promise: Consistently give your tithe and the Lord will reward your faithfulness whether financially or spiritually.
• 2 Corinthians 8:7: "But as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you—see that you excel in this act of grace also." This verse on giving teaches us that giving is both an act of grace as well as endeavor worth excelling in.